Re: [pyrnet] Anthromorphizing animals

i have no idea how anyone else feels, but i have 3 kids and 3 dogs. i ADORE
my dogs and i guess i do anthromorphize my dogs to some degree. i never did
that with any other pet (hamsters, guinnea pigs, etc) but my dogs DO seem
human in so many ways.  my parents werent dog lovers, and my father dislikes
them including the feeling of fur. he gets no pleasure whatsoever from
touching fur, its a turn off for him. i do pet therapy, rescue and showed
briefly in my life but i try to find activities related to dog stuff and i'm
really happiest when i can find somewhere to go or something to do that
includes them.  i have made thousands and thousands of dollars worth of
'concessions' for my dogs, including where and how i live, the kind of job i
have and how my love life goes (wouldnt ever be a guy who didnt like big
dogs, too). anyone want to psychoanalyze me?