Re: [pyrnet] You want stories Barb?

     Don't know what a chook is - but that is ok...a poor me story for you
guys...Last Sunday, (before a Monday Holiday), my septic system crashed.
Toilets over flowing and S--t in both bath tubs. Had to rally friends'
showers to keep me decent enough to go to work. So, while still waiting in
line to get the darned thing fixed, I was home working on office paperwork
Thursday. Well, the weather was nice and I decided to let Bailey the Great
Bear dig a while in the yard. (Didn't think that through well enough.) I'm in
the kitchen, typing away on the computer and, hearing no barking, assumed all
was well with BB. When I went back outside to bring him in, his beautiful
white shiny coat was, well, DARK CHARCOAL GRAY. He looked sorta like an Oreo
cookie -- a little white showing in the middle. Mud everywhere else..Oh, yes,
was probably a developmentally enriching experience for him.....could I bathe
him?? Oh, no.... After having a very long, very good cry, I noticed all the
mud "disappeared" as it dried..I have two jugs of OdorBan left, so things
could be worse.