Re: [pyrnet] Anthromorphizing animals

I don't know.  I look at things dealing with animals a lot differently than
the way I was brought up.  It seemed to be:  like/love animals, take care of
them, etc. but don't get too attached and/or no clue about responsible
breeding.

Now it's:  Love animals, take care of them, get very attached, promote
responsible breeding and spay/neutering, etc., etc.

Chrissy