[pyrnet] Amusing story

Thought I'd pass along an amusing Newman story...well...amusing to others, I'm sure, but not entirely to me. LOL. I was sitting at my computer busy writing....and I get engrossed and don't pay attention. Then, in the wee background of my mind I hear the click click click of nails and the sound of the doggie door swinging.  A moment of silence. Then the click click click of nails and the sound of the doggie door swinging.  A moment of silence. Then the click click click of nails and the sound of the doggie door swinging.  A moment of silence...and once more the click click click of nails and the sound of the doggie door swinging.  It suddenly dawns on my preoccupied brain that "something" is definitely "up". So I go to see what's going on, and sure enough, I'd forgotten I'd left some of the clean clothes on the dining room table without folding it. Newman was cheerfully snatching up one piece and taking it out and stashing it in his "chew things up place"...then figuring he'd gotten away with it, he'd come back for another.  He had about six pieces out there. The little DEVIL! He is sooo sneaky.