Re: [pyrnet] Amusing story

It a-pyrs to me this could be a great habit.  Now if you can only train him to take the garbage out and make his chew things up place the garbage can.... Or you can learn to fold clothes in the closet.

I am fortunate none of my guys has a clothes fixation (although my OES was quite fond of dirty underwear -- so fond of it he often gave it to company --- trained dh to use the hamper very quickly-<eg>).  However they do like to investigate counter tops, cabinets, the oven, the frig.

Tea