[pyrnet] Amusing story

When you have a pyr in the house you soon learn to pay attention to anything
that seems "odd". If you hear total silence that is the signal to call 911.
LOL! They can be very sneaky and totally infuriating at times. But all in
all I think they are well worth the aggravation. LOL!
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau

LOL. I'm definitely learning!

So proud of him !! He is a fine representative of the breed. Aren't they
absolutely great? Such a smart(ass) pup. I just love them !!! If that spirit
would be gone, what a loss.

He's definitely inventive. <grin>  I just can't get over that <click click click and the sound of the doggie door> in and out, in and out...one at a time. And he was so PROUD of himself! Like, heheheh Mom...boy did I fool you!