Re: [pyrnet] Amusing story

>He's definitely inventive. <grin>  I just can't get over that <click click
>click and the sound of the doggie door> in and out, in and out...one at a
>time. And he was so PROUD of himself! Like, heheheh Mom...boy did I fool you!

And then you ladies complain that none of the males in the household ever
lift a finger to help with the laundry.  <Very Big Evil Grin>

Gerry

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket