Re: [pyrnet] Anthromorphizing animals

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> i have made thousands and thousands of dollars worth of
>> > 'concessions' for my dogs, including where and how i live, the kind of
>job
>> > have and how my love life goes (wouldnt ever be a guy who didnt like
>big
>> > dogs, too). anyone want to psychoanalyze me?
>
>> Sounds to me like you got it right!!
>>
>> Joe
>
>I couldn't agree more.
Me too!
I know people who aren't fond of animals, but they're generally not people
I care to spend much time with frankly. And I can't imagine living with
someone who doesn't like them. My parents loved animals, and yes, I guess
I've always anthropomorphized them to some extent, but my experience of
them, especially the pyrs who have been part of my life over the past 10
or so years, is that they have so much more complexity of feelings etc.
than humans usually give them credit for. And nothing makes me more angry
than to hear someone say that a human who is behaving badly is "acting
like an animal!"
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori