Re: RE: [pyrnet] Family jewels

While that may be true, I don't know if you remember my Thor's problems or
not. Because I didn't have him neutered, he developed perianal tumors during
middle age. If you recall, because of the reoccurance of those tumors and
the surgeries necessary to remove them, he suffered miserably.. it was
ultimately the cause of his death. Because he was old, he never made it thru
the last surgery without encountering a probable brain clot. So, yes, human
relationships are more important than most everything but a simple neuter
could prevent many health problems. As GPCA Health person, I'm sure you know
about all the things, including prostate cancer, that could be avoided by
simply doing what is right for the regular "pet quality" Pyr. Taking on pet
ownership means taking on the responsibility to protect that pet from
illnesses you can prevent. These are my two cents.......