Re: [pyrnet] chasing joggers

<< I don't want to have to leash him all the time, but I can't allow this
behavior.>> Susan

How about using a retractable 'flexi' lead?  He has much more freedom of
movement while still being under your control.  You can incorporate this
with training to pay attention to you rather than the jogger, so that when
he sees a person running, he will turn to you for a reward rather than being
rewarded by the 'chase'.  I would be happy to provide more info on doing
this if you need it.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com