[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020226

In a message dated 2/27/2002 12:01:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Newman was cheerfully
> snatching up one piece and taking it out and stashing it in his "chew
> things up place"...then figuring he'd gotten away with it, he'd come back
> for another.  He had about six pieces out there. The little DEVIL! He is
> sooo sneaky.>>

LOL  !!!   this is too funny  !   these Pyrs. are like the way that My Mother used to say about children !  If everything gets too quiet, then, You better go see what is going on , or what they"ve gotten in to !
If nothing else in My life, these Pyrs. have taught Me and Hubby to be very neat !  The dogs know that anything on the floor is theirs !  Anything , however, that is on a table, or at least 3 feet off the floor, is not to be touched <BG>~~but, right now , I have another puppy, so, this "rule" doesn't always work real good  !  LOL  !
Pamc
PYRALIVE@aol.com