RE: [pyrnet] Great Pyrenees missing from Prince Albert Show

Hi, I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that this was a cross posted message.
I don't know if Geraldine is on this list, so she may not be receiving your
messages of hope and support.
She has also posted an update on another list, that this poor dog still has
not been found. She seems beside herself with worry, as can be expected :( ,
keep her and Claude in your prayers.

And if anyone hears anything, you can email her directly at:
sheepriverpyrs@nucleus.com
Sariena Foley