[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020307

In a message dated 3/8/2002 12:03:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

He woke up and immediately went to the door!  Needless to
>say, he HATES the vacuum cleaner. And I hadn't even got it out of the
>cupboard yet!  It makes me wonder how much more he understands!
>
>Scarey huh? lol You should see our place at the mere THOUGHT of a COOKIE!
>Michele

People who don't have dogs really, REALLY don't have a clue how smart they
actually are. I think after they've been with people long enough, they
learn some words very>>>>

The sentence around here that will make My dogs become VERY scarce ?
"We've got to cut some toenails today " ~~<BG>
Pamc