Re: [pyrnet] mel's injury

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracy Bassett" <espinay@bigpond.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] mel's injury

It
> has been interesting introducing the kitten to the dogs.  My
> dogs have never been around cats except to chase off the property.
> Tracy Bassett

At Pyrangel's physical site there are seven cats in residence. They do a
very good job of making sure all our rescues are cat safe when they go to
there forever homes.  And they have even been known to gravitate to the
sickest and most depressed dogs. And will love on, knead on them and stay
close to these dogs when they need them the most.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau