[pyrnet] for Tammie

Hi Tammie and welcome to the wonderful world of the beautiful Pyr.  I raise
sheep, horses and lots of children so decided on a Pyr was definately the
right choice for us.  I have 2, one from strictly working stock, the other
from  show breeders. Both are living with the sheep.  The pup from the
working stock is most definately more serious about her job even at 7 mos
old.  He,.....well lets just say that, he is learning to take cues from her
but he lets it be known that he would much rather be in the house on the
couch. I know that the person I got the working pup from has just had a
litter born.  If you are interseted mail me and I'll put you in touch, she is
in NY state.