Re: [pyrnet] Worms and Revolution

> The Interceptor price probably varies a bit from area to area. Everything
is
> more expensive in NJ. Frontline is used for fleas and ticks. Sorry, don't
> have any experience with that one either, we don't have ticks here, and my
> dogs almost never have fleas.

Here in SC, we have already seen ticks this spring.  I use Frontline, but
last year even using it once a month we STILL had ticks on the dogs -- and
not just walking over the fur but dug in.  I think the ticks are becoming
immuned to the Frontline.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffa