[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020403

In a message dated 4/4/2002 12:02:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Chrissy,

Wow!   Are you all staying at the Stanley Hotel?

Dianne>>>>

I want You to know that I'm very envious right now !  I was at the Stanley Hotel Iin March for a business trip for My Hubby's company~~I was trying to figure out how to extend My stay so that I could be there for the Nationals~~ <BG>~~One big problem ?  The company won't pay for an extended stay !!
Soooooooooo, everybody be careful on the road~~come back home safe and with LOTS of stories that You can share !
Pam C