[pyrnet] Re: estate planning for Rescue

I am rewriting my will (no, I'm not sick, just practical) and would like to
include a small bequest for Rescue because of the joy my big whites have
brought me. I hope many can afford larger bequests.

My question is that I need to specify the exact name and street address for
rescue and the federal EIN, if it's incorporated, the latter for tax
purposes. Plus, should bequests be left to national rescue or local groups?
Can someone help? I'm sure this is of general interest.

I haven't seen the issue of bequests addressed in any club Pyr magazine
that I have seen. I run a non-profit and our advisors suggest we mention
estate planning in every issue. We would probably be out of existence if it
were not for generous gifts from departed members.

I urge everyone to include Rescue in their estate plans so that our
wonderful rescuers have one less thing to worry about.

Dr. Shirley McGreal, Chairwoman
International Primate Protection League
POB 766, Summerville SC 29484-0766, USA
Ph. 843-871-2280 Fax. 843-871-7988
E-mail: ippl@awod.com. Website www.ippl.org

"We need not think alike to love alike."  Francis David