Re: [pyrnet] Pyr pedigrees

Chrissy,
    The GPCA Titleholders books are wonderful for researching pedigrees.  They
contain 3-generation pedigree and photos of all dogs that have received titles
(CH or obedience) from 1950 to the present.  Although these are only dogs that
have received titles, you can find the pedigrees for almost any US dog by using
them due to the fact that  most US Pyrs will be related in some way to those
dogs.
Charlotte