Re: [pyrnet] Pyr pedigrees

In a message dated 4/16/2002 10:37:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lmweisser@attbi.com writes:

In Barry's defense, I think that "riddled" may be a bit too strong.  Yes,
there were errors and there was also a lot amount of missing information,
but as Joe points out, Barry has worked hard to make the database as
accurate as possible.

Just relax.  That is precisely what I said.  Barry and I have talked about it lot as we worked together on his and mine.  He deserves great credit and I do not need anyone providing their interpetation of what I said.  Riddled "WAS" an apt description, but note the past tense.

Joe