Re: [pyrnet] cod liver oil?

--- Tracy Bassett <espinay@bigpond.com> wrote:
> <<Unless Cod Liver Oil is really necessary, you're
> probably better off
> adding Fish Oil. Better for skin and coat.
> Tracy?>>Barb

 A fish body oil
> supplement such as salmon oil is a much better
> source of Omega 3 if that is
> what you are trying to provide.

Thanks for the good info. I have been feeding cod
liver oil to my dogs and our pony (and horses before
her) for years and have found it to really help with
their coats, but I'll definitely switch to salmon oil
if that is better. Where would one GET salmon oil? ANd
isn't cod liver oil also a fish oil?

Thanks--

Katie

=====