Re: [pyrnet] ProHeart 6

Nancy,

I hope as I read on I'll find you dog is doing better.  Guess we know in this house what we won't be trying, but my vet had already said not to even think about it.

As for those carpet stains -- the ones Resolve won't touch -- try two things.  The first is Carbonara -- they have a really decent carpet cleaner.  And lastly (and I would try this out under the couch first--)De-Solv-it  you can find it in the grocery store.  It seems to clean up a lot of nasty stuff.  BUT be sure to test it first Cause I think it eats the stuff if you aren't careful.

Tea

Do You Yahoo!?