[pyrnet] ProHeart 6 and Dolphin Eiger

First off, I want to thank you for all the wonderful "recipes" to get all
the marks of this episode out of my rug. I will try this weekend to restore
everything to the way things used to look.

Eiger is indeed coming back. He is slowly being brought back to what he ate
before the shots that were meant to help him. We have reported his symptoms
to the Fort Dodge people and hope they will log his problems to help others.
We still don't know whether it was the anesthesia, ProHeart 6 shot, or the
Lyme's shot. That was everything that happened to him that day. We have to
Lyme's shot. My vet says he'll give him the antidote at the same time so he
doesn't get this type of reaction again. Duh! I think we will step back from
all these shots and adverse reactions for a bit and rethink what we want to
do next year.

I have to tell you how cute the boy was tonight. You have to understand that
he is a "food" Pyr. Thor wasn't at all. Anyway, he has loved his treats
since I brought him home about 7 months ago. Tonight, after dinner, he was
ready for his treat (along with Buster, my mix) and he always has been
really gentle with taking these when offered. Tonight, and you have to
picture this, this definite not show quality Pyr who has been dumped by his
first family, and I have learned to love that goofy face, opened his mouth
really wide like a dolphin and just wanted me to throw it in. Picture it?
Wish I would've known he was going to do that so I could've taken a
picture... you'll just have to imagine a rescue that's full of love of life.
Thanks all, Nancy