Re: [pyrnet] ProHeart 6 and Dolphin Eiger

Hi Nancy,
I just have to tell you how much I laughed when I read
your description of "dolphin Eiger". That must have
been such an adorable sight with him sitting there
waiting for that treat! Thanks for sharing.
Also, I am so glad to hear that he is feeling better.
It was so sad when you described the reaction your
poor boy had to that medication.
Kelly & Mandy