[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020419

At 12:00 AM 04/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:

I've heard two schools of thought from various sources.  First: leave the
quills alone and they will eventually work themselves out.  Second: Leave
the quills alone and they will burrow themselves deeper into his body,
eventually reaching his heart/brain/lungs and could kill him.

I don't know! I've never had that experience, thankfully, but I think I'd take him to the vet and ask his/her opinion.