[pyrnet] Romy's first Dog match

Hello,

My wife has been taking our 10month Pyr Romy to conformation classes and next
weekend will be showing him in the local kennel club's dog match.  She wants
to take it fairly seriously to prepare for the real dog show's this summer.

What are your recommendations for her attire (we have some recommendations
from "Show Me" book, but would like any Pyr specific advise you folks could
offer.

Also, his fur is always getting tangled in the choker collar we use for class
etc.  When it tightens it does not let loose then.  In class, we just loosen
it by hand, but in a show that would not be the best.   Any suggestions?
Should we just look for a real fine (but long) choker?

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy