Re: [pyrnet] Romy's first Dog match

Many people do wear skirts/dresses but I feel very uncomfortable in them and
try not too.  :)

Also, I tried a thin collar once and even Mo....who loves to show....went
crazy, like if I had to "pop" him....he has a thing for Huskies....it was
cutting into his neck or something, so I use wide ones usually.

But I'm sure everyone remembers how excited he was at last year's National
and how he hopped happily around the ring that day too.  :)

It just depends on the dog and the person.

Chrissy  :)