Re: [pyrnet] Romy's first Dog match

We have just been having this discussion on the TM list (the ATMA
Speciality is May 11!), and according to one of the women, per  George
Austin at his seminar, "women should wear dresses if showing" (you notice
this is a MAN saying this rubbish!).  As for me, I have done a bit of
handling, and did wear a dress, and felt like a fish out of water -- (I
don't do dresses or skirts).  I have done some handling in slacks, but
lately have let my husband to the handling.  This way I don't have to wear
a dress and I can "loose" myself behind the camera or camcorder.

My first male had a "thing for Huskies" -- couldn't stand them!  I was
always afraid that he would go after one and the thin show choke collar
would break.  I never had that happen, and with the amount of fur Baron has
around his neck, there was no worry about cutting into his neck.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com