From: Elaine Ferreira [mailto:ferreirae@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 10:07 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Re: ADMIN: Why is the list so quiet?

<< OK, I was hoping someone may be able to tell me a little about the national specialty in Estes Park this weekend.  >>

Hi Sherri, I will not be going to the show this year, but I went to the show in Andover MA last year and had a nice time. We drove up from CT and stayed in Salem MA (you know, the witch trial place) and traveled to Andover from there. If you have never been to a specialty, you will just be amazed by the number of big, white fluffy dogs in one place. Plus there are vendors that specialize in Pyr Pyraphenalia. We had a lot of fun picking out our winners in every class and then trying to figure out what was wrong with the judges (kidding). I think you will find it interesting if you do go.

Elaine and Pico