RE: RE: [pyrnet] Growing pains or ???

<<Congratulations on your win!

> My concern now is that he is limping on Monday and today.

Nice of him to wait until Monday <G.>  Anais started limping at about 10
months old about 15 minutes before she was to go into the ring in her first
and only show.  Never made it into the ring.  Oh, well.>>

Congrats as well on the win!  Yes, it was good that he decided to limp on Monday and not on Sunday.  However, last spring at a Perry, GA show, prior to the Pyrs showing, the Bernese Mountain Dogs were in the ring (same judge).  The one puppy that was being shown, had a decided limp.  The judge asked to see the pup do a down and back twice, and then gave him his ribbon.  According to the owner, "he always limps in the ring" -- yeah, right -- personally, I don't think the judge knew what she was doing.  (She didn't judge the Pyrs any better that day <g>).

I tend to agree with everyone else -- it does sound like Pano.  My largest male developed the same type of symptoms.  Taking your boy off high protein foods will help tremendously.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .