[pyrnet] Re: Romy

Thanks to all of you who offered advice and help.  Last night I also spoke
with our breeder and she gave me some advice as well.

I am switching him off of the puppy chow over a week or so.  He will also be
pretty much kennel rested for a week or probably two.

Today he is no longer limping on the rear legs but now the front left.  Barb,
you mentioned Pano (shifts from leg-leg)...what is that?

Regarding the brewers yeast and garlic, I see that Missing link has yeast and
garlic...should I use that or get individual capsules.

I will also check his knee caps for Patela problems today.

Thanks again for all your help.  I think he will be fine with time and TLC.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy