Re: [pyrnet] Getting a Pyr to Eat

We have somewhere between 20-25 chickens and a rooster on about an acre and
a half but they don't go into the dog pens....fence is too high even though
one sometimes roosts in a tree.

We do still seem to have some fleas but not so many ticks usually.  When we
move in a few months we'll be on over 25 acres but the chickens will be in
the fields with the dogs, etc.

I definitely am going to have to look into something for the
environment/soil and also hope that the goat milk I'm looking forward to
will help bring on the weight faster.

Thanks!
Chrissy  :)