[pyrnet] CHAT: 2002 National Specialty Pictures

I just uploaded some of the pictures that I took while attending the
national this year.  Some are blurry, many are dark (bad lighting <bg>), but
I do hope that you enjoy them.  I'll try to add some more during the next
few weeks.  This is just the first batch.  The URL is:
http://gratefuldog.net/natl2002/FrameSet.htm.

FWIW, what I love about National Specialties is to be able to spend time, as
short as it may be, with Great Pyrenees lovers that you don't get to see
during the rest of the year.  I've met some great people and made some great
friends at nationals.  If you haven't attended a national yet, may I suggest
2003 be your first year.    :-)

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
Chehalis, WA