Re: [pyrnet] Malabsorption problems (was Getting a Pyr to Eat)

She turned two April 13th.  She never stops patrolling and barking and has
pretty decent muscle but still too boney for me.

My oldest girl, Rajah, couldn't keep weight on 'til she turned three and
then just kept on gaining.  I'm trying to figure out how to get her to loose
now.  :)  She just lets everyone else worry about what's going on now and
sits in the sheep shed barking orders.  :-D

She gets chicken backs, greens, fruit, eggs, milk, yogurt, etc. and a food
called Maximum Nutrition (Performance) as it has the most fat and protein
I've found with chicken as it's first ingredient.

Once we find a new butcher she'll be getting beef, lamb, etc. meat/bones
again.  I'm also going to see about becoming a distributor of the packaged
raw you mentioned.  :)

Well, talk later have to see what the vet says.
Chrissy