Re: [pyrnet] NESTING??

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> Since then, Jasmine and Seamus have been
>gradually enlarging the hole around the coconut, making it more pry sized.
>They take turns sitting in the hole,on the coconut like it is some kind of
>egg they want to hatch.  If a squirrel or bird comes anywhere near it they
>erupt into fits of barking and chase it away.
Who knows what is in their minds?!! They are so inventive regarding new
activities.
Yesterday, I'd taken a couple of large planters off the deck, and left
behind the small 4-wheeled dollies they had been on. Tori discovered the
joy of pyr skateboarding with one of them. She'd put one front paw on then
scoot it all over the deck using her other three legs. It was a sight to
behold. And of course the more we laughed, the more fun she got out of
continuing the game.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori