[pyrnet] Mutt and Jeff or: the High and the Mighty

Hi all,
I had an interesting experience today~~An"D" and I went to Park Place for our visitation, only to be met there by another Lady,(very nice), and Her Minuature Schnauser ~~~Black as the "Ace of Spades" and as cute as a button , didn't seem to be a "yapper" either~ the dog's name is "Ninja"~~  I have to confess that when I first walked up and saw the dog, I got a little "antsy" for the reason that I didn't know  if He was dog aggressive~~Well, He  wasn't~~~~ Him and An"D" did the customary "sniff, sniff" and decided that they were the best of friends ! AN"D had to practicaly get down on His knees to do His "sniff, sniff", and Ninja had to get up on "tippy-toes"~~but~~they did it !  <BG>
For the whole time that We were there,Myself and the other Lady visited together with our "furbuddies"  and each one of Us would talk about the breed traits of our companions !  Now, if that wasn't a site ! Black and White, big and small~~<BG>

Yep  !  The Good Lord loves them all !!

                                Pamc
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM
"We need not think alike to love alike"