[pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

Well I have a new Pyr and his name is Mick and Im not sure about this poor fellow I already have a 9month old that is a pretty big hand full already her name is Molly and I got her from a breeder.

Well Mick is a special guy I was walking Molly the other night and some guy hollars across the road at me "Hey I have one of those guys and mine is black though" hmm I htought man how could he be totally black this guy has no clue of what he is tlaking about. Well come to find out he was thinking of shooting the poor guy so I talked him into letting me come see him first.

I went over to this jerks house and the poor little fella was tied to a tree and the chain was approx 2 foot long the poor guy was so filthy and his neck is totally raw and bleeding when I see him so I said load him up in your truck and Ill take him, granted his not registered but he is full bred I took him to the vet yesterday on day two and today we went to the groomers and well..........*sigh* we had to shave him I hated it but he poor guy had over 500 ticks on him and that was the only way after we got all the mats off him the vet thinks the poor thing is only about 18 months old.

You know I wonder why people are allowed to live after treating a animal like that.

The vet says he should be ok after alot of TLC so wish me luck everyone

tammie, Molly, and Mick