Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

He was really filthy even after me giving him a good scrubbing he was still a nice tan color but now he is white not much hair but he is white we had to shave the poor thing.

My other pry isint seeming to like him any tips on how to get them to like each other??? The arent fighting but they arent going near each other either though

thanks

tammie