Re: [pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

Tammie,

Good luck with Mick, it will take a lot of work, but they eventually decided to come around and begin to trust you, my dogs are only beginning to not expect trouble and we have had them over a year now.

 Susan,

My Mom had an expression she used when she ran into people like that.."The only thing wrong with current abortion laws is that they aren't retroactive!" <VBEG>  Do you think Kevorkian is looking for work?????

Tea --->finally back she hopes!

  Susan Irving <sirving@rogers.com> wrote:

 Some people should have been drowned at birth and that guy who treated him so badly is definitely one of them!
Good luck with your new boy!

Susan

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience