[pyrnet] Mick and abused dogs

I'm so glad  Mick was rescued. I'm sure HE is, too.

I agree that the human gene pool needs chlorine. I work at
Father  Flanagan's Girls and Boys Town here in San Antonio, and you
wouldn't believe the stories of the kids who come through there. If people
treat their KIDS that way, God knows how they treat animals. Just last year
my sister and my niece were driving down the highway when a woman in a
truck ahead of them pushed two full grown Dalmations out of the truck and
onto the highway! My sister and niece were appalled...and even more so as
the poor dogs began chasing the truck. Then, before she knew what happened,
one of them was hit and killed by another car!  The other one scurried off
the highway and my sister stopped. The dog ran over to my niece and tried
to crawl into her lap. It about broke their hearts. Naturally, they took
him home and named him "Lucky". It turned out they couldn't keep him
because he and their current pooch, Max, did NOT get along, but she found
him a good home with some of her friends at the FIRE STATION! (She did
volunteer work for that fire station and knew a lot of the firemen well).
So he is now their "trademark" Dalmation and spends time going home with
them on a rotating basis. I think he just feels like he belongs to a really
big family.