[pyrnet] re: Paws to Read

Hi All,
Today was our last "official" Paws to Read visitation at lake Forrest Elementary~~
"T" shirts were given to the participants~~(a    BIG   "Thank You" to Toni and Ron for making these shirts for the kids)~~
The "T" shirts had the Paws to Read across the top front, below it was the outline of a PYR, below that was the names of all the dogs that had participated, ie:  An"D", Barney , Harry , Sally, Bailey, Joy~~~
There were gifts given to Us by the School Principal and Staff, and hand written notes from "our students"~~
A quote from one of them reads: (of course, the note is addressed  ONLY to the dog , I'm just a weight on the other end of the leash !)
"Dear An"D", Thank You for letting Me read to You . When I read to You I learn more, I like that !   I'll miss you so much"
Love,
Chassidy

I think that this says it all for our endevors this past 6 weeks ~~~

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"