Re: [pyrnet] re: Paws to Read

(of course, the note is addressed  ONLY to the dog , I'm just a weight on the other end of the leash !)
"Dear An"D", Thank You for letting Me read to You . When I read to You I learn more, I like that !   I'll miss you so much"
Love,
Chassidy

Pam,  and the problem is.... of course you ar just a weight... An"D" did all that work, listening and leaning and drooling and looking soulfull...and what did you do, hold the book and make corrections....yeh big deal...Chassidy had it right!

Congratulations on a sucessful year!

Tea

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience