[pyrnet] South Alabama Pyr in need of rescue

Hey guys, there's a neutered, male, 2yr old pyr in Fairhope, AL that's in
need of rescue.  I don't know anything other than he's used to being
outdoors and has killed at least one cat with the help of some other dogs on
the property.

The one woman that was interested found out when she went to pick him up
that he had killed the cat and decided against getting him because of her
cat she's had for years.  Plus she says she wants a puppy to grow with her
small child and wants it to be an inside dog.

I've not done any rescue work so I don't know where to begin.  Any help you
guys can give in finding a home will be greatly appreciated.  I am willing
to drive in a "train" to get him to his new home.

Thanks in advance,

Bridget, Bear and Sugar Bear