[pyrnet] CHAT: OT Anyone is Calgary, Alberta, Canada that can give me some info?

I have a friend, in Calgary, who is having some serious problems
with a pregnancy. I and a few others, have been trying to reach
her via email. Her server is shaw.ca and the other's emails have
been bouncing back. Mine has not yet come back, but from what
I've been told by others, it can take up to 3 days before it is
returned. Anyone out there in "listland" use this server? Or know
of any server problems with it? We are more than a little
concerned. The person whom I am trying to contact is on some of
the lists to which I'm sending this query.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com