Re: [pyrnet] Molly and mick

----- Original Message -----
From: <GreatPyreneesPUP@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Molly and mick

> well there were alot fo factors of why I lkept mick instead of Molly not
that
> I made the right choice but I think she is happier there now and she can
run
> free there and MIck could care less he stays right beside me and never
even
> needs a leash that is one factor in it self

It is wonderful that Mick is so devoted to you. But please. Never walk him
off leash. Pyrs are notorious for being wanderers. And all it takes is one
accident and you could conceivably loose your sweet boy. I am not trying to
be pushy here. I'm really not. I just don't want to see Mick get hurt or
lost.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau