[pyrnet] Fw: "Magic" Dog needs Rescueing in Canada

----- Original Message -----
From: Geraldine Swierzy
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: [Showpyrs] "Magic"

Permission to crosspost.

Magic is a young (1-2years) male Great Pyrenees currently in the
animal shelter in Brooks, Alberta. He has been there for well
over two months - in a 3'x5' pen where I am told he can barely
turn around. He was turned in by his owner for chasing calves. He
is said to be very friendly, not at all fearful - and high
energy. Not surprising after being confined in such a small
space.

Bad news is that he is scheduled for euthanasia on Monday
morning. Oh, how I wish they had let us know earlier! If anyone
can help to get this young dog out - please contact me
privately - or call Shannon at 403-793-2248.

Thanks so much,

Geraldine

Geraldine Swierzy
SheepRiver Great Pyrenees