[pyrnet] Joe, Ch. Quibbletown Boleros Ravel/Ch. Cote de Neige Berceuse?

First of all, Joe, how are you doing?  We noticed something was wrong at the
National but never found out how you were.

Second, I was on your site and saw a photo of what you refer to as Ch. Cote
de Neige Berceuse but the same picture is referred to as Ch. Quibbletown
Boleros Ravel in both The New Complete Great Pyrenees (Paul Strang) and How
to Raise and Train a Great Pyrenees (Edith Smith).

Just curious, which is he and can we get some further info?  He's a
beautiful dog.  :)

Thanks,
Chrissy