[pyrnet] CHAT: OT Great News About My Friend in Canada!

Well, heard from my friend in Calgary yesterday! She had a baby
boy! 3 lbs. 10 oz! Her water broke on May 11, and that was the
last I heard from her. She came home from the hospital yesterday,
and one of the first things she did was email us. Of course,
another friend tracjked down her phone number, and called her
right in the middle of her composing the email! I talked to her
tonight, she sounds great and the baby is doing just wonderfully!
We are all so relieved! So thanks to all who emailed privately
with info on the server in Canada, and who asked how she was
doing. Little Liam will be able to come home in 3 weeks if he
continues to do so well. I just cannot tell you all how relieved
we are that all is OK. She was in the hospital from the 11th
until yesterday, and even her husband was so very busy that he
did not have time to let us know what was going on up there.
Completely understandable.
So Congratulations Michele and Greg and Kenny and Meghan! And of
course, to Maddie their Pyr as well! BTW, I got pics emailed to
me and little Liam is just precious!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com