RE: [pyrnet] Re: Please read ! I may have given you a virus!

My friend Jack wrote the following about how to check to see if a notice of
a virus is a hoax.

THIS IS A HOAX.
While it is entirely possible for someone to attach a corrupted file to
their e-mail, the sulfnbk.exe file that exists on your computer (and it
should be on all of our (well all the Windows) computers) is a necessary
file, dealing with Windows Long File Name Backup.  If you delete it, you
will probably end up re-installing Windows, and it is really a pain.
Anytime, anyone sends you a report of a virus, the best thing to do is to
check the virus list and the virus hoax pages at www.datafellows.com.  This
is probably the oldest and best maintained virus/hoax site on the web.
And remember the probability of a virus being real is inversely
proportional to the number of capital letters in the message.