[pyrnet] BAD NEWS FOR MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here is a update on MIck we went to the vet today for a emergency visit I told you all he had ear mites in the beginning and that we were going next week to get checked for heart worms well the ear mites have caused a inner ear infection so now he is on a antibiotic for that and drops. He was shaking his head for like a hour and I took him in scared that he hurt his ear scratching it or something you never know what is possible.

Well we wetn a head and got the heart worm test while we were there and its positive the vet told us that we have to leave him there for 2 days and he might not feel good for 2 weeks. Then the treatment is once a month after that for 3 months. The first treatment is 286 bucks and the other ones after that are 15 dollars.
Well the man we got him from said  that he is just a pup not even a year old the vet thinks he is like 4 so we are trying to find his original owners and find out how old he really is. The first vet we seen said he thought he was 2 but now we got a different vet cause it was after hours that we went there.

Please let me know what you all think of doing the treatment we have it planned for the 10th to go in and what might I do to help him along after the treatment.

thanks

tammie and mick